Chances are you were referred here by a mutual friend (or you are holding my business card).
If so, don't be shy: Say Hello!
I work with:
small, medium and large businesses,
and everyone in-between.
The hardest part of creating a website is knowing where to start and who to trust. (plus a million other questions!)
If you need help with a website and are unsure how to move forward, I can help.
If you are a freelance designer, creative agency, corporation, or other type of business or organization who knows exactly what you need, I can deliver on schedule, within budget, and without bugs.
If you think I might be a good fit for your project, send me an email with the following information:
- Contact Information (who should I respond to)
- Budget (how much do you have to spend)
- Timeline (when does this need to be done and delevered by)
- Brief description of the project or work request (brief but descriptive. I can't help you if I don't know what you need)
What I offer
There isn't always a one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to websites.
I can work with you to determine exactly what you need and whether or not it fits into your budget.
Here are some of the services I offer:
- Custom WordPress Development (theme and plugin development)
- WordPress Backend Customizations
- Custom Frontend Development
- Content Management System setup and customizations Joomla, Drupal, Expression Engine, Craft, etc.
- SEO and SSO Consulting
- Design and User Experience (brand and/or logo consulting)
- Hosting and Domain Name Services (consulting and recommendations)
I offer a trustworthy perspective, years of experience, quality and efficiency, and overall, respect.
High Quality Code
HTML & CSS
- Semantic HTML5
- HTML Video & Audio
- Responsive Design
- CSS Animations
- Native JS
- Grunt/Gulp Tasks
- Angular, Backbone, Ember
- CMS (WordPress and others)
- UI Design
- Analytics & Testing
- Adobe Creative Suite